The Online Master of Information and Data Science program starts three times throughout the year (January, May and September). Applications are reviewed as they are received, so you are encouraged to submit your completed application as soon as possible. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
|Early Action Deadline||December 11, 2018|
|Priority Application Deadline||January 8, 2019|
|Final Application Deadline||February 5, 2019|
|Classes Start||May 6, 2019|
To complete your application, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended from your undergraduate degree on
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores
- Statement of Purpose and additional admissions statements
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- A working knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts including: data structures, algorithms and analysis of algorithms, and linear algebra
- Current resume
- TOEFL Scores (if applicable)
- Application fee of $105 for domestic applicants or $125 for international applicants
Request information to learn more about the datascience@berkeley curriculum.